The best people are those who were humble to God
Written by Dr. Shams Ragheb
It was reported that Omar bin Abdulaziz had given him a guest night and he was writing almost
The OS turns off and the guest said: I go to the lamp and fix it, so he said – Omar -: It is not the man’s generosity to use his guest.
The guest said:
Let him warn the boy, and he said: It is the first sleep he slept, and Umar rose
The lamp was filled with oil, so the guest said: You yourself, Prince
The believers said: I went and I am Omar and I came back and I am Omar there is no shortage
Something of me! And the best people are those who were humble to God.
* At the disposal of – our master Omar bin Abdul Aziz, educational and moral values
A great humanity:
First: Honoring the guest by not assigning work to him, and they have guarded us
The Messenger of God – may God bless him and grant him peace – with the guest. In the hadith
Al-Sharif: Whoever believes in God and the Last Day, honors his guest
It is not visible to assign the guest to assign a work to him.
* Second: Mercy is those who serve us. He left the boy to sleep well and did not rest him, for that is the summit of mercy, humility and humanity.
* Third: Self-reliance teaches us not to make a generation
Being lazy, but rather making a strong, active generation who can brighten himself by himself, depends on himself and serve his country on his own, and does not depend on others for everything, especially if he is able and recovering.
* One of the good ladies liked me when asked by the media
How to raise your children and they will become leaders of their country ?!
* The response was shocking.
She said :
Servants are forbidden to enter or arrange my children’s rooms or wash their dishes.
– It is forbidden to ask the servants for a glass of water or juice
They should bring it themselves.
They arrange their rooms and games, wash their dishes, and prepare
For themselves water and juices.
Also, games or gifts are forbidden except for holidays and birthdays only.
– Even their school success infused them that it was only for themselves
And that their studies are their concern, and the boy should be raised accredited
He has a lot to do with himself to become a reliable man.
Advice to you does not work for your child something he is able to accomplish
By himself, because by doing this you learn dependency rather than self-reliance, and you thereby make a child lazy, psychologically and intellectually enough.
People in the community that depend on a mother, sister or maid,
Work and self-service are not a defect.
* The defect is all the defect is dependency and lack of self-reliance, so all families should pay attention to this.
* To create a self-reliant generation that does not deny any important work
It was simple, and it will only be if it was prepared from a young age
Take responsibility for growing old.
* May God bless our children, protect them and help us to raise them
Valid to benefit themselves and improve their homeland.